Hi I’m KG the Techie,
Who is ready for 3D-TV, any takers? I tell you, the Technology is here, for 3D-TV. Right , it’s too expensive to me . Right now as it stand, the supply and demand is just too High. Those prices are very High to. Oh lawd, I can’t afford that. Hey check out CNET Website for some interesting FAQs about 3D-TV.
Why 3D TV anyway? What advantages do you have with 3D-TV? These are many Questions you can find from CNET Website . I was reading some of the questions you may ask about it. Like what is 3D-TV. All I know is the technology is outstanding ridiculous. Is it worth it? You be the judge the future is coming and it could be a 3D TV in your dwelling place. Have fun, that’s my 2 cent…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...
No comments:
Post a Comment