I'm curious about Twitter 2.0 and what it will be like. Let's hope he leaves the free people alone because that will be a mess if he forces the blue checks. Twitter will see the end of days if he forces it - At the moment, the trending hashtags to follow on Twitter are #Twitter and #TwitterTakeover - People are making their points clearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...
No comments:
Post a Comment