Hi I’m KG the Techie –
Hey folks, it’s another blog moment, today the President wants his job bill to be passed, and the Government is interfering with a private sector company that’s trying to keep jobs afloat. I do not understand that. I mean are we crazy or what, the American people is not stupid, we can see when big business get big, Big Government wants to regulate it. I feel this is not the time for FCC or DOJ to be in federal court to stop the merger of AT&T and T-mobile. AT&T is trying to save jobs, and help T-mobiles customers have goods and services. In this economy whirlwind, we don’t need another private sector company going under because it can’t keep up with competition. So why not merge. If AT&T can keep jobs and save T-mobile customers for getting their service disrupted, they should merge, and Big Government should welcome it. It seems Big Government say one thing, and then do another, that is not right. That’s my 2 cents on it. What a blog moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...
No comments:
Post a Comment