Hi I’m KG the Techie –
Well it’s time for another blog moment, although this time, I don’t have much to say. I’m still in the likeable mood with “PC-Linux OS aka – Phoenix”. It’s still the Linux Distro of choice. It just simply do what it does. No issue to report with it or nothing. I mean this Linux is built with some toughness. I love the desktop environment, “XFCE4”, Smooth-operations; the people at PC-Linux OS did a good job building this from scratch. It is a wonderful piece of work.
I am thinking about getting me the Go-Flex USB external hard drive, power my Seagate. Seagate has a good idea with the Go-flex; you might want to check them out. See I told you, keeping it short and simple. What a blog moment .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...

No comments:
Post a Comment