I've used Twitter since 2008, and I've seen it grow. I've seen it change the world in small ways and big ways. While there are many things I love about Twitter, there are many things I hate about it too. Twitter owns the identity of being a microblogging platform. While it is still one of the best spaces to network with others and stay on top of current events, there are plenty of other free network-based sites that do just as well, if not better. Twitter is the medium of choice for many companies and individuals because of its ability to leverage real-time interaction. While the Twitter of days past was useful for many, there have been a clamor for change. The latest iteration of Twitter is just that – a new kind of Twitter. While some may think it too radical, there will surely be an audience ready to explore this brave new platform. What yall think tell me in the comments section down below....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...
No comments:
Post a Comment