Earlier this year, #ElonMusk tweeted something that upset our local City Councilwoman. Due to this, she announced she was leaving #Twitter and never planned to tweet again. The 12th of December in 2022. Her tweet caught my attention today. This platform is better than all the others, which is why people can't leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌐 Chasing the Tech Inside: The DNS System Quietly Powering Your Internet
What’s DNS and Why Does It Matter? I spend a lot of time reading about technology because I'm always trying to understand a little mor...
-
EnthusiasticTechie News 🧠⚙️ Chasing the Tech Inside — A practical look at what’s shaping technology right now The Big Picture Technology ...
-
Social Media = CB Radio for the Digital Age 🚀 (Yes, I went there)—you’re welcome, #EnthusiasticTechie Alright, buckle up. Imagine this:...
-
When the RAM Market Goes Wild… Gamers Adapt 🎮💻 The Old PC Building Rules Are Changing Fast Something is happening in the PC world right ...
No comments:
Post a Comment